Popular Posts

Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Everyday the world is becoming smaller. Population is increasing and technology in the world has become so advanced that the awareness of diversity is becoming more and more popular within companies. For more information click on the link below.

http://mr-gadget.hubpages.com/hub/Benefits-and-Problems-of-a-Diverse-Workplace

5 comments:

  1. I too agree that the awareness of diversity is becoming more popular as it should. That article you linked was a great read and really enlightened me about some benefits and problems in the workplace. I really enjoyed reading it and look forward to more of your posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first post Evan. The article you linked to your post was a great addition. I think that the topic of 'Increasing Diversity in the Workplace' is one that will get more and more attention as time goes on. Overall great work and I'm looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right. Diversity in the work place is becoming very widespread. However, don't you think that the progress in this area is coming along a little too slow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evan your post brings up a good point, diversity if definately becoming popular in the work place. However like it was mentioned in the article you have posted there will be positives and there will be problems that will have to be overcome. Great post Evan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Evan. I'm looking forward to see more great posts about this topic.

    ReplyDelete